I have a super cool card fold for you today. You will need 3 pieces of cardstock to complete this "Double Fold" card:
The card swings open on both ends and then folds flat as shown below:
I stamped the image from the Christmas Blessings Stamp Set using VersaMark Ink and sprinkled Cherry Cobbler Embossing Powder on the First Edition Designer Paper. Once the image was heat set with my heat tool, I added just a touch of Pretty In Pink Ink with a Sponge Dauber. A little is all you need:
I wanted to keep this card very serene looking so I opted to use a very small sliver of Champagne Glimmer Paper that was cut with the Finishing Touches Edgelits. I then wrapped a strip of Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon around the strip and glued in place using Sticky Strip:
Here are the measurements for the 3 pieces of cardstock:
- Main card panel: 5 1/2" x 11" and scored at 1 3/4", 3.5", 7 3/4", and 10"
- Card Front (left): 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
- Card Front (right): 2 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
- Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
- Inks: VersaMark, Pretty In Pink
- Stamps: Christmas Blessings
- Tools: Decorative Label Punch, Big Shot Machine, Finishing Touches Edgelits, Sticky Strip, Heat Tool, Cherry Cobbler Embossing Powder, Stampin' Dimensionals
- Accessories: Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon
- DSP:First Edition