December 12, 2012

December 2012 Tutorial for Sale!

Sorry my tutorial for sale this month is a little late. I was busy posting my "12 Days of Christmas Ornaments" for you for the holiday season! If you missed these posts, you can find them by clicking here:


12 Days of Christmas Ornaments! 

This month my tutorial is call "Fabulous Folds Frenzy", read more about this months tutorials below:


I used the "Betsy's Blossom Stamp Set" and the "Floral District Designer Paper" for all 4 cards in this tutorial and had so much fun. You may substitute like stamps and paper if you choose. If you purchase my tutorial and would love to have the featured stamp set and designer paper, I will sell it to you at 15% off! You need to contact me so I can order it for you to give you a discount. This offer ends when the catalog expires in June 2013!

Included in this tutorial is an assortment of 4 different card folds. The folds are as follows:
  • Twisted Card Fold
  • Star Fold
  • Triple Easel Fold
  • Joy Fold
All 4 cards include lots of layers and beautiful layouts. If you would like to purchase this tutorial, please use the PayPal link below. I will email you the PDF documents within 24 hours.

NOTE: Please make sure my email address is added to  your contact list so that my email does not end up in your "Junk or Trash Mail Folder". My email address is: debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Thank you!
*******************************************************************

December 2012 Fabulous Folds Frenzy Tutorials





debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!