December 31, 2012

Another Spring Catalog Sneak Peek!

One of the greatest tools for stamping that Stampin' Up! offers is the use of their catalogs. The first thing I do when a new catalog arrives is to pick a few samples and re-create them. Sometimes I copy them exactly and sometimes I change the colors or some of the elements. The card for today is one of those from the new Spring Catalog located on page 13:


Everything you see here is new! How exciting is that? I used the same elements but changed the colors and the sentiment. My first step was to dig out a brand new "Stampin' Spritzer" and mix my own color using "Primrose Petals Ink" (10 drops) with water. I then made a stencil using the "Bitty Butterfly Punch" and used the butterfly "hole" and place it here and there on my card front. I spritzed inside the hole to create a bunch of shaded butterfly's. Once that was completed, I also spritzed the whole card front to give it some subtle specks of color on color:


Here is a list of all the supplies I used on my card:
  • Cardstock: Primrose Petals, Pool Party
  • Inks: Primrose Petals, Basic Gray
  • Stamps: Wishes Your Way
  • Tools: Bitty Butterfly Punch, Stampin' Spritzer
  • Accessories: Paper Doilies
  • DSP: More Amore

Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!