December 23, 2012

2 Christmas cards today!

I went a little crazy on Christmas cards this year. So much that I have to post 2 today to get them all caught up and posted!

I've made a few cards in the past few months using the "Triple Layer Stamping Technique". This one was created as a Christmas card using the "Snowflake Soiree Stamp Set":


I am also one to use non-traditional colors for my Christmas cards as you can see in this sample. If you would like to view the tutorial on how to create a card using this technique, click HERE and have some fun trying this technique.


Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Wisteria Wonder, Very Vanilla
  • Inks: Lucky Limeade, Wisteria WONDER, Elegant Eggplant
  • Stamps: Snowflake Soiree
  • Tools: Decorative Label Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Accessories: Pearl Jewels
And for card #2, this is a card I promised you in this post HERE where I showed you how to use leftovers from the Snow Flurry Die to create a flower:



Stampin' Up! Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Primrose Petals, Whisper White, Lucky Limeade
  • Inks: VersaMark, Primrose Petals
  • Stamps: Snowflake Soiree, Christmas Lodge
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Apothecary Accents Framelits Dies, Snow Flurry Die, Blossom Punch, Boho Blossom Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool
  • Accessories: In-Color Dahlias
  • DSP:Champagne Glimmer Paper, In Color Paper Pack
Thanks for stopping by to visit!
 
 


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!