December 9, 2012

12 Days of Christmas Ornaments Day #9!

I "CASED" my ornament for today's 12 Days of Christmas Ornaments. We are on Day 9 of 12! Linda Gutierrez is one of my Upline's and she came up with this idea. She is so creative, thanks Linda for the idea. Isn't it gorgeous?

So what does "CASED" stand for? It means "copied and stamped exactly" and it is always polite in the stamping world to give credit to the person who created the original item & idea.

Here is today's ornament:


This ornament uses the "Treat Cups" as the center and I filled my center with "Silver Glass Glitter":


Both shapes and stamped images of my layers are from the "Floral Frames Framelits Dies" and the "Daydream Medallion Stamp Set". You can't see the sparkle very well in my photo's but the largest outside layer was inked in "VersaMark Ink", sprinkled with "Heat & Stick Powder" and then sprinkled with "Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter". The sparkle is absolutely gorgeous!

Stampin' Up! Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
  • Inks: VersaMark, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler
  • Stamps: Daydream Medallions
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Floral Frames Framelits Dies, Stampin' Dimensionals, Heat Tool, White Embossing Powder, Heat & Stick Powder, Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter, 1 3/4" Circle Punch
  • Accessories: Cherry Cobber Seam Binding Ribbon, Treat Cups, Silver Glass Glitter, In-Color Dahlias
Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Follow Me on Pinterest

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous, Debbie! I love the glitter in the treat cup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ann. I always forget about our Silver Glass Glitter. This was perfect to use inside!

      Delete
  2. Sooooo pretty and I love the sparkles everywhere! Thank you to you and Linda for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carol, sparkles even more in person. Thanks so much!

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!