Once cut, all you do is alternate between a valley fold and a mountain fold and join the ends! The total width of my rosette circle is 4". I started out with 2 DSP panels measuring 12" x 2". I have a tutorial listed HERE if you would like to view step-by-step directions on how to create the rosette. I used a 3" circle on the back to hold the rosette together instead of the 1 3/8" circle mentioned in the tutorial.
For the stamped ornament I used the image from the Ornament Keepsakes Stamp Set and first inked it using Wild Wasabi Ink and then I "rock n rolled" the edges of my stamp in Garden Green Ink. The center is a 2nd stamp image from the same stamp set inked in Cherry Cobbler Ink. Both images have been cut with my Big Shot Machine and the Holiday Ornaments Framelits Dies. I glued them together using a Stampin' Dimensional and layered the ornament over a punched 2 3/8" Scallop Circle in Cherry Cobbler Cardstock.
Come back tomorrow for Day #9 and thank you so much for stopping by today!
- Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
- Inks: Cherry Cobbler, Wild Wasabi, Garden Green
- Stamps: Ornament Keepsakes, Open Sleigh
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Rosette Die, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Holiday Ornament Framelits Dies, Modern Label Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sponge Dauber, 3" Circle Die
- Accessories: In-Color Dahlias, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine
- DSP:Snow Festival