December 7, 2012

12 Days of Christmas Ornaments Day #7!

For Day #7 of my "12 Days of Christmas Ornaments", I have a fairly easy one for you to duplicate. I made it double-sided so that it was identical on both sides. Just create all the layers you see twice and then glue the layers together back-to-back with the baker's twine in-between both layers:


These are all the pieces you need:


  • (2) snowflakes from the Flurry Die cut on Champagne Glimmer Paper
  • (2) ornaments inked in Pretty In Pink Ink stamped on Pretty In Pink Cardstock and cut out with the Holiday Ornaments Framelits Die
  • (1) piece of Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine
  • (2) Ornaments from Chock Full of Cheer ink in Rose Red Ink on Whisper White Cardstock and cut with the 3/4" Circle Punch
  • Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Rhinestone Jewels

Thanks for stopping by to visit! Come back tomorrow for Day #8!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Another beautiful ornament! I am really enjoying this series (even if I'm a little slow at seeing all of them!)and have pinned several for next year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!