December 6, 2012

12 Days of Christmas Ornaments Day #6!

Hello Stampers! I hope your day is starting out great. If you are here to visit, I am glad you dropped in! Today we are on Day 6 of my 12 Days of Christmas Ornaments. I have a little critter ornament for you today. Take a look:


I made a bunch of these to add to my Christmas tree that sits in my entryway. I have 2 trees I decorate. This ornament is so easy! Using the Milk Carton Die and your Big Shot Machine, cut a hole for your birdie using the Small Oval Punch before you assemble the milk carton. I also stamped some swirls before I assembled my carton.  I cut some Silver Cardstock for the roof and added some twine to the top.

My little critter comes from the Bird Punch. I embossed the body with the Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder and glued the wing using Stampin' Dimensionals.


Stampin' Up! Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Silver
  • Inks: Basic Gray, Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker
  • Stamps: Elements of Style
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Milk Carton Die, Bird Punch, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder, Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Love critters and the milk carton die....this is wonderful...I may have to create more time and make one or two for my tree. Thanks, Debbie...!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!