I stamped the bottom of the holder using "Old Olive Ink" with the background stamp called "Distressed Dots ". I then used "Candlelight Christmas Designer Paper", cut with the "Apothecary Accents Framelits Die" and glued & wrapped it around the goodie holder:
I then wrapped a stripped of "Very Vanilla Cardstock" around the holder. My sentiment is inked in "Old Olive Ink" from the "Joyous Celebrations Stamp Set" and stamped on "Very Vanilla Cardstock". I then cut it out with the "Large Oval Punch" and glued it to that very nice looking shape from the "Apothecary Accents Framelits Dies". What is really cool is that there is a matching stamp set to the framelits called "Layered Labels". Doesn't my shape look like designer paper? It's actually inked and stamped and then cut out!
To finish off my sentiment layer, I added a teeny tiny ornament from the "Merry Minis Punch Pack" cut with "Red Glimmer Paper" and glued in place with a "Stampin' Dimensional".
- Cardstock: Old Olive, Very Vanilla
- DSP: Candlelight Christmas, Red Glimmer Paper
- Inks: Old Olive, Early Espresso
- Stamps: Layered Labels, Joyous Celebrations, Distressed Dots
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Petite Pocket Die, Large Oval Punch, Apothecary Accents Framelits Dies, Merry Minis Punch Pack, Stampin' Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by to visit!