November 7, 2012

Wacky Wednesday-Baby Girl Explosion Box!

Back in September I held an "Explosion Box Class". We had so much fun creating these that I decided to try another. I've been wanting something special for my granddaughter Kaitlynn's baby pictures and this is just perfect. Take a peek and scroll down to view all the details:


The lid:


One side:


The other 3 sides:


Remove the lid and peek inside:


Inside of the box when flaps are in the open position. These flaps will hold 20 photos!


Close-up of what is waiting on the inside:


What do you think? Pretty special huh? If you click HERE you will view the one I made for the Stamp Camp and the directions are also available for purchase! Have a great day!


Follow Me on Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make the best explosion boxes! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow ..........rewelacja
    bardzo mi się podoba...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!