November 4, 2012

The Paper Players #120!

Hi Everyone! I hope you managed to remind yourself to "fall back" with your clocks last night. Dave and I ended up forcing ourselves to stay up an hour later so that we wouldn't notice the change so much today! I don't mind this time change at all. It's the one in the spring that I totally hate!

I have a great way to welcome in the time change and the month of November. How about playing with the Paper Players Challenge today: Give Thanks:


And today's card:


This is a very quick and easy card made possible by Mr. "BigShot Machine". Just cut up a bunch of leaves using the "Autumn Accents Die" in "Very Vanilla Cardstock", glue them all to a "Very Vanilla Cardstock" base, add a few splotches with the stamp image from the "French Foliage Stamp Set", a sentiment from the "From My Heart Stamp Set" and finally, add a solo leaf cut from "Pumpkin Pie Cardstock" crinkled and sponged!


To add a little to the leaf I tied a small bow with "Linen Thread" and secured it with a "Mini Glue Dot". The splotches were inked in "River Rock Ink" and the sentiment in "Early Espresso Ink":


Have a super Sunday today and pray for the people suffering the ill effects of Sandy as snow is now in the forecast for them this week........so not fair.

Stampin' Up! Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie
  • Inks: River Rock, Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie
  • Stamps: From My Heart, French Foliage
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Autumn Accents Die, Mini Glue Dots
  • Accessories:Linen Thread
Thanks for stopping by to visit!
 
 


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Follow Me on Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. Oh Debbie...this is WONDERFUL! I love the simplicity of it....and the colors! Now to have that die..it is on my list for my next order! Have to say that I soooo agree with you, Falling Forward is much more difficult to deal with! Hoping that you continue to avoid the affects of Sandy - and yes praying every day for those who have been and are still suffering the craziness of it all! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, I love the white on white with just the pops of color. It's unexpected and gorgeous! Love it. So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, Debbie! I love the "pop" of color with the single leaf. The waterspots are a great contrast to the rest of the card. I really like this! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!