November 11, 2012

Super Sunday-Mojo Monday Sketch!

The card for today's post was created with a Mojo Monday sketch that has already gone by but I loved the layout and thought I would use it for today:


And my card for today:



I opted not to color in my stamped images. I love the way the Garden Green Ink looks all by itself!


I actually combined 2 stamp sets for this card and added the embossed leaves using the "Blossom Petals Punch" & the "Square Lattice Textured Impressions Folder". Here are all of the Stampin' Up! supplies I used:
  • Cardstock: More Mustard, Sahara Sand, Garden Green, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
  • Inks: Garden Green, Chocolate Chip
  • Stamps: Day of Gratitude, Full of Blessings
  • Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels
  • Tools: 3 1/3" Circle Die, Big Shot Machine, Square Lattice Textured Impressions Folder, Blossom Petal Punch, Modern Label Punch, 2 1/2" Circle Punch
  • DSP: Neutrals Paper Stack

Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card...love the colors you chose. And the little acorns are the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!