November 24, 2012

Saturday Simple...a Baby Card!

I don't have any reason for the card I am showing you today...only to have one ready and on hand if I need one. It's a baby card for a girl! And it's totally all in pink & white:


This card was super easy to create with all the right tools. I used:
  • Stripes embossing folder
  • Window Frames Framelits
  • Scallop Edgelits
  • and of course my Big Shot Machine
What did we ever do without this machine? Look closely at my 3 layers of scallops....how elegant huh?
The string of Pearl Jewels is just the right amount of bling for a baby card don't you think?


And those two little baby feet...how adorable!


Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Pretty In Pink
  • Inks: Pretty In Pink
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Stripes Textured Impressions Folder, Window Frames Framelits, Scallop Edgelits, Stampin' Dimensionals, Brayer
  • Accessories: Paper Daisies, Pearl Jewels
  • Stamps: Baby Prints

Baby Prints - Clear-Mount Stamp
Item #125472
Preferred Price: $21.95

Waiting for the stork to arrive? Create adorable shower invitations and birth announcements with this delightful seven-piece set designed to celebrate baby. Makes a wonderful gift for new moms or moms-to-be-- just pop it in a Cellophane Bag with a Classic Stampin' Pad and tie with 5/8" Satin Ribbon! Set Quantity: 7

Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. So adorable! I love all the little details.

    Ter ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!