November 28, 2012

Santa's Oufit Goodie Box!

Good Morning Blog Readers! I know most of you are preparing for the Thanksgiving Holiday and I hope you enjoy your time with family & friends tomorrow!

Today I have a goodie box that I created with my own pattern. If you are interested in creating one or many of these, I will have the pattern for you at the end of this post. I wanted to find a way to use some of the "Cherry Cobbler Tulle" and came up with this idea:


This box is quite simple to complete as once you have it assembled, all you need to add are a few strips of "Silver Glimmer Paper". A belt from the "Basic Black Taffeta Ribbon". A "Ribbon Slide" and a few "Glimmer Brads". Take a closer peek:


And for the "Tulle", all I did was run a strip of "Sticky Strip" around the inside edge of my box and gathered and pressed the "Tulle" all the way around:


Super easy! I love the way it looks all bundled up in there:


Here is the pattern with all the measurements you need to create this box:


Santa Outfit Goodie Box:


Stampin' Up! Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler
  • Accessories: Glimmer Brads, Round Designer Ribbon Slides, Basic Black Taffeta Ribbon, Cherry Cobbler Tulle
  • Tools: Sticky Strip, Paper Piercer
  • DSP: Silver Glimmer Paper
Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Debbie, this is so cute!! Thanks for the measurements

    ReplyDelete
  2. WONDERFUL....love it! Thanks for sharing your tutorial!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!