November 4, 2012

November Tutorials for Sale!



I used the "Evergreen" Stamp Set for the November Tutorials this month. With the holidays fast approaching, these are the perfect tutorials to give you ideas on holiday cards. If you do not own this stamp set, you can substitute with other "tree" stamps. The Goodie Box uses the Candy Wrapper Die. Tutorials include 4 (3 with a twist) cards and one goodie box.



Something new I am starting this month also: if you purchase my tutorial and would love to have the featured stamp set, I will sell it to you at 15% off! You need to contact me so I can order it for you to give you a discount.

Please use the Paypal link below to purchase the PDF tutorials and they will be sent to you within 24 hours by email! 

NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS FLAGGED AS "SAFE" SO MY EMAIL TO YOU WILL NOT END UP IN YOUR JUNK FOLDER.


November 2012 Evergreen Cards & 3D item tutorials


Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!