What about filling your Stampin' Up! wish list and getting that discount?
Or are you interested in earning extra income by doing something fun and rewarding?
AND THERE'S EVEN MORE for the month of NOVEMBER!
New demonstrators who join the Stampin' Up! family during the promotion period will received a FREE collection of Classic Stampin Pads--they can choose from Brights, Subtles, or Regals! It's INK-redible! Valued at $49.95!
Here are the 3 products I will send you for FREE for joining my team:
(1) Package of In-Color Dahlias
Things to think about:
- NO parties or workshops required
- Join to make this a hobby or to make it a business
- You get a 20% discount on everything—YES you can share your discount with anyone
- Additionally, every new recruit gets another 10% (total of 30%) off her first order of $150 or more within his/her first 45 days
- Ability to get new products early – sneak peeks before regular and mini catalog releases
- If you change your mind and want to “drop”, there is NO penalty.
- Pre-order select Stampin' Up! stamps, tools and embellishments a month or more before the customers sales period.
- Earn free hostess sets and merchandise.
- Receive Stampin' Up!'s exclusive monthly demonstrator magazine, Stampin' Success.
- Be inspired with video tutorials and project ideas on the Stampin' Up! demonstrator web site called Stampin' Connection.
Join Stampin' Up! in your way . . . with our completely customizable Starter Kit for just $99!
Build your own personal kit by picking $125 worth of any of our high-quality traditional or digital products. We'll add in a business supplies pack valued at $65 (to help you get your business up and running), and you've got a customizable kit worth up to $190!
To quickly and easily sign up online :
- Go to my website at http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/jointhefun
- In the left column, click on “Join Now” or click on the “First Impressions” video and watch that first then go to “Join Now”
- Take it slowly and build your kit by entering the item numbers for $125 in the product of your choice. Anything goes!
- Kit is $99 + tax and ships FREE
- That's it!
What type of demonstrator would YOU be?Stampin’ Up! invites all kinds of demonstrators. Which demonstrator would you be?
- Discount Demonstrator: Likes the idea of buying stamps for personal use at a 20% discount and may occasionally sell to neighbors, relatives, friends.
- Short-Term Demonstrator: Sells for a short period of time to earn a specified amount of money and stops when the goal is reached.
- Seasonal Demonstrator: Works hard at the business during September, October, and November for seasonal money and maintains minimum orders and sales during the balance of the year.
- Hobby Demonstrator: Loves doing workshops and earning extra money when it’s convenient; works a lot some months and very little other months; likes to do workshops that are easy to book; doesn’t like to work too hard to book workshops
- Career Demonstrator: Views a Stampin’ Up! demonstratorship as a viable business with long-term career potential; pursues management and wants to move up the career ladder; loves attending Stampin’ Up! events and has developed close social relationships with other demonstrators; works at her business in a consistent and outgoing manner.
Contact me at: email@example.com with any questions.