I cut out my leaves first using the "Autumn Leaves Die" and "More Mustard Cardstock" and using my "Stamp-A-Ma-Jig", inked my leaf image in "Cajun Craze Ink" and carefully positioned my leaf image so that they all came out perfectly. Awesome tools equals awesome stampin'! When I arranged my leaves to form my flower, I glued them all down with one "Stampin' Dimensional" on the left-hand side of each leaf. The button covers up the center:
Once you have all the leaves cut and stamped, this card comes together rather quickly. I hope you enjoy your up-coming weekend...I always do!
- Cardstock: Baja Breeze, More Mustard, Whisper White
- Inks: Cajun Craze, Baja Breeze
- Stamp Sets:Wonderfall, Sweet Essentials, Everything Eleanor
- Accessories: Naturals Designer Buttons, 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Linen Thread
- Tools: Autumn Leaves Die, Big Shot Machine, Oval Accents Die, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots