November 2, 2012

Free Friday!

Oh happy TGIF! And for starters, as promised, here are a few photo's of my granddaughter Kaitlynn on Halloween day before we headed out trick-or-treating! Dressed up in her very favorite animal, a giraffe. Yes, Grammy went with her also. She is only 4 so we only spent an hour going door-to-door and then she attended a "Trunk-or-Treat" at a local church for younger kids. They do a few fun games with them and then go outside and get their treats from volunteer's trunks of their cars. Kinda neat.



The tail!

And on to my card for today:


I used quite a few tools in creating this card but did you notice how I used the "Cherry Cobbler Tulle"? I added "Sticky Strip" to the back of my circle and gathered the tulle around my circle. Gather and press in place!


And the butterflies, so easy when you have a coordinating stamp set to our Butterfly Punch. Just stamp and punch and stick em in place!


This photo shows off our "Ticket Punch". Another quick and easy tool! Here are all the supplies I used for today's project:
  • Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Night of Navy
  • DSP: First Edition
  • Inks: Cherry Cobbler
  • Accessories: :Cherry Cobbler Tulle, Rhinestone Jewels
  • Tools: Ticket Punch, Butterfly Punch, Big Shot Machine, Adorning Accents Framelits Die, Floral Frames Framelits Die, Lacy Brocade Textured Impressions Folder, 3" Circle Die, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sticky Strip, Sponge Dauber
  • Stamps: Papillon Potpourri, Itty Bitty Banners
These are the 2 pumpkins Grammy and Kaitlynn carved. She wanted a "cat" pumpkin:


And we made this "EEK" with a hanging spider:


She is getting to be so much fun to do things with at the age of 4 and she's always saying "I do it". She's very independent. Thanks for stopping by today!

Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Cutest giraffe ever - and great pumpkins! The tulle is pretty an your card - I haven't used min yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such an adorable giraffe and the pumpkins are great!! Love the colors and design of your card too! Great idea on the tulle!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!