Soooo, I have a long weekend, 4 days off! You will not catch me shopping today as I do not like crowd's. I am working on a new tutorial for December and my upcoming "12 Days of Christmas Ornaments" starting December 1st. A few days ago I spent the afternoon tiding up my stamp room and had some card guts left-over. I decided to use them for this card:
The "Certainly Celery Cardstock" panel in the center is an altered "Top Note Die" shape that I demonstrated how to complete HERE. It was left-over from that tutorial and then I had also cut out two corn images and ended up not using them for another project and I thought they went perfectly with the celery color.
I just love the sentiment on this card as it totally coordinates with the "Apothecary Accents Dies". I colored the sentiment using 3 "Stampin' Write Markers" in Old Olive, Early Espresso and Summer Starfruit.
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
- Cardstock: Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Early Espresso
- Inks: Stampin' Write Markers: Old Olive, Early Espresso and Summer Starfruit
- Stamps: Perfectly Preserved, World Treasures
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Top Note Die, Apothecary Accents Dies, Delicate Designs Textured Impressions Folders, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sanding Block, Cannery Set Framelits
- Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels, 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon
- DSP: In-Color Paper Pack