November 29, 2012

CCMC228!

I haven't used my "Bird Punch" as a bird for quite some time so I thought I would dig it out for this week's color challenge at Create with Connie & Mary! Once I had this card completed I decided to order a 2nd "Bird Punch". You see, I do lots of classes and stamp camps and this little ole birdie has lots of miles on him and he's beginning to be quite loose. I'm afraid if I don't have a spare, I might end up with an Oops in the middle of a class. This ole birdie has earned his money's worth!

This is the color challenge for this week, won't you consider joining us?


My little birdie card:


I was so amazed at how well these colors worked together. I am quite happy with this card as it is so sweet & elegant for a holiday card:



Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Baja Breeze
  • DSP: In-Color Paper Pack, Silver Glimmer Paper
  • Stamps: Greetings of the Season, Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels, Baker's Twine
  • Inks: Wisteria Wonder, Baja Breeze
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Bird Punch, Jewelry Tag Punch, Elegant Bouquet Textured Impressions Folder, Stampin' Dimensionals, Small Heart Punch
Come join us this week for the color challenge at Create with Connie & Mary!

Follow Me on Pinterest

8 comments:

  1. I love this card for the holidays! It's perfect!! That little bird is so sweet and you have just the perfect touches of sparkle! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is gorgeous, Debbie. I love how you've used the debossed side of the embossing folder. It makes it really pop. And as Deb says, just the right amount of sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...what an awesome card, love the bird done in those colors and the striped DSP you worked with! Gorgeous card for the color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this card as soon as I saw it in the gallery Debbie! The layout is perfect and I love all the little details you've added!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't know how I missed this fabulous card...but seeing now on Paper Punch Addiction...beautiful colors and love your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this beautiful card! A great use for that cute little bird and branch! Can't wait to make one just like it! I'll definitely be scrap lifting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SOOOOOO pretty! I love everything you did here! The punches, the embossing, the little tags. Really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card did turn out so nice! I don't think I've used my bird punch in a while either. I really love how you used it on this card.
    Monika

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!