November 8, 2012

CCMC226!

We have super fall colors for you this week during our color challenge at Create with Connie & Mary! Here are the colors you can play with:



And this is my card for this week's challenge:



I've been playing a lot with Halloween and Christmas cards lately and thought I would change things up a bit. This is a thank you card I created with the "From My Heart" stamp set. I love that this stamp set is versatile in that the images fit right inside of our framelits. I used the "Hearts Collection Framelits" for this one:



I also used my "Small Hearts Punch" to decorate around my large hearts with smaller ones:
 


Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: More Mustard, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla, Midnight Muse
  • Inks: More Mustard, Midnight Muse
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Small Hearts Punch, Hearts Collection Framelits, Window Frames Framelits, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sponge Daubers
  • Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels, 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon
  • Stamps: From My Heart, Alhambra Jumbo Stampin' Wheel   
Come on over at Create with Connie & Mary to peek at the creations made by the Design Team! 


Follow Me on Pinterest


4 comments:

  1. Good to know that greeting fits in the heart! Love all the colored hearts, too. Almost looks like the large heart will come off the card to be used as an ornament!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So creative, Debbie! Love all the hearts sprinkled around! Great details!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another use for my heart framelits...I have this set and struggle with it...but now I can use it with the hearts! This is very creative! Love all the details and shapes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love all of the hearts and the sentiment is great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!