November 1, 2012

CCMC225!

Tiny Card! That's what today's challenge told me instantly, within seconds....when I viewed the sketch below for our challenge at Create with Connie & Mary. I love it when that happens! Take a look:


I've been wanting to use the "Merry Mini's Stamp Set" for quite some time now and this was the perfect opportunity. I created a 3" x 3" card with matching envelope:


What a cute way to dress up a really, really small card. And these petite ornaments were perfect. I used one of the label shapes from "Apothecary Accents Framelit Dies" in "Primrose Petals Cardstock" layered over "Snow Festival DSP":


Want a quick & easy way to decorate the flap of your envelope? Trace the flap, hand-cut and then glue on top of the existing flap. Did you know that we at Stampin' Up! sell these tiny envelopes? I had a "Techniques Class" a few weeks ago where we used these for our project and the girls were amazed to find out we sold these in our catalog! If you are interested, the item is #107309!


Project Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Primrose Petals
  • Inks: Gumball Green, Baja Breeze, Raspberry Ripple
  • DSP: Snow Festival
  • Accessories: 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon in Raspberry Ripple
  • Stamp Sets: Merry Mini's, Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Stampin' Dimensionals, Apothecary Accents Framelit Dies, Merry Mini's Punch Pack, Paper Snips
Come join us at Create with Connie & Mary! And don't forget you can still sign up for our Card "Create"tions Edition that started just a few days ago and is in full swing!


Follow Me on Pinterest

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE this little card with coordinating envelope! I will be making lots of these for holiday gift bags! Thanks for sharing your incredible talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE!!! I love the little ornaments with the coordinating designer paper! Perfect! And I love how you dressed up the envelope!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! We were both thinking the same thing with this sketch! I do love the matching envelope. 3x3s are always fun to make and you are so right that the Merry Minis is perfect for that size.
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super super sweet! I even think the framelit layer would make a perfect tag for a package--consider it CASED! Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. This stamp set and punches is the PERFECT thing for this sketch! Darling! Love the DSP, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!