November 10, 2012

Card "Create"tions Week 2!

We have been having a blast over at Create with Connie & Mary with our brand new Card "Create"tions Edition. Today completes Week #2 and by now our subscribers have tons of card ideas and you can still join in anytime!

Today is Saturday and each designer has a favor to show you. This is my favor:


I filled a wire whisk with chocolate kisses, wrapped the whole thing in clear wrap to secure the kisses and decorated it using the Ornament Keepsakes Stamp Set. This was the stamp set I featured on my Card "Create"tions day and continued with the stamp set for you today:


I started out by doubling up on strips of "Cherry Cobbler Tulle" and tying a wonderful bow around the wire whisk. What a super way to decorate a 3D item. I created 4 ornaments, 2 of which were created with the Champagne Glimmer Paper. I cut 2 for each ornament and glued them back to back and added a string of Linen Thread:


For the other 2 ornaments, I stamped 4 of each ornament, one in Regal Rose ink and the other in Gumball Green. I again glued 2 back to back and added two more to each ornament by scoring in half, folding and gluing in place on each side. This creates a 3D ornament!

If you would like to find more ideas for Christmas cards, now is the time to sign up for our brand new edition. Go visit Create with Connie & Mary today to find out more!




Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Well, now how clever is this!!!! A wire whisk! I never would have thought! I love it! Such a fun gift idea especially when it's decorated as beautifully as this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How clever is this!! Would make a terrific favor for a bridal shower.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!