I used the "Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Folder", my "Brayer" and "Pretty In Pink Ink":
Open the folder and "ink" the bumpy side using the "Brayer" and ink:
Add your piece of cardstock inside the folder by gently placing the cardstock on top of the inked part of your folder:
Fold the un-inked part of your folder on top of your cardstock and roll your "Brayer" on top of the folder:
This will automatically turn your folder into a "stamp" and the embossed image is transferred to your cardstock:
You can cut this piece of cardstock any size you wish to use as a background or a smaller layer on your cards! Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget that the edition for Card "Create"tions has started at Create with Connie & Mary. You can still sign up!
Why? This is why....
- These cards are EXCLUSIVE to our subscription and won't be shown anywhere else.
- 3 week mini-edition that is only cards, October 28 - November 17
- Each designer will choose a holiday or winter set each week and make 3 different cards using that one set.
- Total of 45 unique card ideas from 15 different sets.
- Each card set includes a printable supply list with card measurements and photos.
- Perfect for your classes and stamp camps or to make for your own holiday cards!