Today I have a pumpkin card I created by placing a "Labels Collection Framelit Die" on the fold before cutting:
And if you look closely, you will notice a little bit of paper piercing around the owl. A double row of circles:
The leaves are from the Autumn Accents Die and embossed:
Here are all the supplies I used:
- Cardstock: Tangerine Tango, Soft Suede, Old Olive, Whisper White
- Inks: Soft Suede, Tangerine Tango. Old Olive
- Tools: Owl Punch, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, Paper Piercer, Essentials Paper Piercing Pack, Big Shot Machine, Autumn Accents Die, Elegant Lines Textured Impressions Folder, Woodgrain Textured Impressions Folder, Labels Collection Framelits, Sponge Daubers
- Stamp Set: Googly Ghouls
Join in right here:
Also a quick reminder to visit Create with Connie & Mary to sign up for our Card "Create"tions Edition, we start our edition in just two days!
- week mini-edition that is only cards
- These cards are EXCLUSIVE to our subscription and won't be shown anywhere else.
- Each designer will choose a holiday or winter set each week and make 3 different cards using that one set.
- Total of 45 unique card ideas from 15 different sets.
- Each card set includes a printable supply list with card measurements and photos.
- Perfect for your classes and stamp camps or to make for your own holiday cards!
AND...as a bonus on Saturday, each designer will be sharing a little 3D favor that matches the holiday or winter set they chose that week. We will be sharing this favor on our personal blogs !