October 21, 2012

Super Sunday-Stampers for Others October Challenge!

We had a great challenge this month for our team "Stampers for Others". The challenge was to use some type of stenciling on your card. Can you spot my stenciling below:


If you guessed the "Window Frames Framelits Die" shape, you are correct! I cut one shape out of scrap paper and used the "hole" as my stencil. Take a look at a closeup:


The stamp set I used to adorn my card are images from the "Clockworks Stamp Set" and I also used my "Piercing Tool" to create holes around my stencil using the "Festive Paper Piercing Pack":


Happy Sunday and thanks for visiting me today!

Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Midnight Muse, Whisper White
  • Inks: River Rock, Midnight Muse, Pacific  Point, Soft Suede
  • Tools: Modern Label Punch, Big Shot Machine, Window Frames Framelits, Paper Piercer, Stampin' Pierce Mat, Festive Paper Piercing Pack, 1/2" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Stamp Set: Clockworks, Sweet Essentials
  • Accessories: Mini Brads
Did you remember to check out our newest "Create with Connie & Mary Edition"? It's called Card "Create"tions.....it's a first and it's fabulous! Go check it out!



Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card....great design and the piercing really pops up the center piece. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!