October 7, 2012

Super Sunday-Norma's Workshop!

Last week I demo'd a workshop for Norma and girls at a Scrapmania event. Thanks Norma and thanks Jamie for having me! I started the workshop by demo-ing this first card:


How can you go wrong with Champagne Glimmer Paper? You should see this card in person! And notice the little basket holding the tree? I created that with the Cupcake Punch. I love to show how versatile our punches are.

Card Supplies:
  • Stamp Set: Everygreen
  • Inks: Early Espresso
  • Cardstock: Whisper White
  • DSP: Snow Festival, Champagne Glimmer Paper
  • Tools: Cupcake Punch, Star Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals
Card #2:


I wanted to show our beautiful Crumb Cake Tulle, so I used it as part of the background for this card. I hand cut my own tag and embossed it with the Designer Frames Textured Impressions Folder. I also stamped the wreath from Full of Blessings in VersaMark Ink and added Early Espresso Embossing Powder. I only colored parts of the image to add a little splash of color:


Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: River Rock, Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla
  • Tools: Big Shot, Designer Frames Textured Impressions Folder, Small Oval Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Early Espresso Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Hand Held Punch, Blender Pen
  • Accessories: Gold Brads, Linen Thread, Very Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon, Crumb Cake Tulle
  • Stamp Set: Full of Blessings, Distressed Dots Stamp
  • Inks: VersaMark, Pumpkin Pie, Wild Wasabi
Card for the girls:


The girls all created this card to take home with them!

Card Supplies:
  • DSP: Snow Festival
  • Inks: Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green
  • Cardstock: Gumball Green, Whisper White
  • Tools: Small Oval Punch, Big Shot Machine, Lacy Brocade Textured Impressions Folder, Window Frames Framelits, Holiday Ornaments Framelits, Stampin' Dimensionals, Paper Piercer, Oval Accents Die
  • Stamps: Joyous Celebrations, Ornament Keepsakes
  • Accessories: Mini Brads
Congrats to Norma for a very successful workshop. She earned over $80 in product and 2 half-price items! If you would like to learn more about workshops, contact me today!

Follow Me on Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards. The Christmas with the text is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. From the thumbnail, your first tree card looked like framed art! And I love the tulle on the second card. That's the first time I've seen it laid out - not in a knot or bow or behind flowers. It adds a lot! And I love the bright colors of the third card. Terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I just got the Evergreen stamp set and am so excited to see another way to use it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!