October 28, 2012

Super Sunday-Merry Monday #38!

Good morning everyone! Thanks so much for stopping by today. I love it when you visit and hope you enjoy my card for today. I am entering today's card in the Merry Monday Sketch Challenge. This is the sketch challenge for this week. The challenge ends today so hurry up and join in!


My Card:


The "Floral Frames Framelit Dies" help you create a quick, multi-layered flower and what is really neat about these framelits is that they coordinate with the "Daydream Medallions Stamp Set". I turned my flower into a holiday flower:


I added a little bit of bling with "Champagne Glimmer Paper" and my "Boho Blossoms Punch". All of the layers of my flower are "popped" up using "Stampin' Dimensionals". I even used the framelits to create my leaves and embossed them with the "Lacy Brocade Textured Impressions Folder". All of the layers have also been sponged with the coordinating ink color:


The sentiment is from the "More Merry Messages Stamp Set" and I added a 2nd glimmer flower to adorn my banner:


Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Lucky Limeade
  • DSP: Candlelight Christmas, Champagne Glimmer Paper
  • Stamp Sets: More Merry Messages, Daydream Medallions
  • Inks: Riding Hood Red, Lucky Limeade
  • Accessories: Chocolate Chip Scallop Dotted Ribbon
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Boho Blossoms Punch, Paper Snips, Lacy Brocade Textured Impressions Folder, Floral Frames Framelit Dies, Stampin' Dimensionals
Just a quick reminder for you to visit Create with Connie & Mary today as we embark on our new Card "Create"tions Edition....today is our debut! You can still sign up...it's not too late!


Follow Me on Pinterest

5 comments:

  1. Debbie this is such a gorgeous Christmas card! Love how you've used the framelits to create your poinsettia and the DSP you've used is so pretty! I've held off order the glimmer paper, but the more I see it, the more I want it! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful flower, Debbie! I love the subtle stamping, the embossed leaves and bits of glimmer! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your details, Debbie! You've created a gorgeous floral embellishment for a gorgeous Christmas card! Thanks for sharing this with us this week at Merry Mondays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card Debbie, your flower is beautiful. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work Debbie! I love that stamp set and the dies! On my wish list! Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!