October 14, 2012

Super Sunday-Always Playing with Paper #36!

Happy rainy Sunday! Oh and I thought I should mention that snowflakes have been seen this week in our area...yuck! I thought I would play with the Merry Monday Challenge today. Look at the simple sketch I used for my card:


The DSP you see here is actually a window sheet with some Real Red flocking on it. The window sheet is a little difficult to photo well but if you scroll down, you'll see a close-up that shows up a lot better in the 2nd photo:



See what I mean? The photo above shows you exactly what the flocking looks like. I layered the DSP over Silver Glimmer Paper to make the flocking stand out. I even added the same layers on my ornament. Here are the remainder of the supplies used:
  • Cardstock: Basic Black
  • DSP: Candlelight Christmas Specialty Paper
  • Inks: Craft Whisper White
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Holiday Ornaments Framelits, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Modern Label Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots
  • Accessories: Glimmer Brads
  • Stamp Set: Open Sleigh
Keep your eye out on my blog this week as we designers at Create with Connie & Mary will have a pleasant surprise to share with all of you! Can't wait for you to read about it! Have a great day!

Follow Me on Pinterest

7 comments:

  1. Wow, so elegant Debbie. Great idea with the flock and window sheet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant Debbie. Love the flocked window sheet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that flocked window sheet over the Glimmer paper and the matching ornament! It does make a very elegant card! Thanks, Debbie, for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Debbie, such a stunning card! Love the flocking and the pretty layered ornament. Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Mondays! Happy to see you!!
    Hugs,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is stunning Debbie. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is fabulous! Two beautiful papers used together for a real "wow" factor! Thanks for playing with the Merry Monday challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous and such a great way to use the flocked window sheet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!