October 21, 2012

Stamp Camp for November!

Hi Everyone! I've had multiple requests asking for my "Quick Holiday Tags Stamp Camp" coming in November. The class is scheduled in my home on November 9th at 6:00 p.m.

These are the tags we will be creating:


A total of 10 Christmas tags! The class will cost $12.00 for those of you coming to the Stamp Camp and I need to know before November 4th so I can get everything cut up and ready. I have lots of cutting ahead of me so please be considerate and reply before November 4th. No exceptions.

 I also have had several requests for kits in the mail. Please remember as a Stampin' Up! demo I am not allowed to sell any of the stamped images and as you can tell by peeking at the tags, there is little to no stamping. I will have all the kits mailed to you for $15, with all the punched shapes, cut-outs and embossing, you'll just need to supply the stamped images for each tag. Most of the images can be substituted very easily. I will also include a PDF document to your email address containing close-up photo's of each tag so you can assemble your kit.  I have a PayPal link below for the mailable kits.


UPDATE: SORRY, ALL KITS HAVE NOW BEEN SOLD!



Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!