Punch Art bats for you today! I was a little upset last year when Stampin' up! decided not to continue selling the "Bat Punch". It was so short-lived but I guess not enough customers purchased it. A few days ago when creating my card, it suddenly occurred to me to try using the "Butterfly Punch" to make my own bats. My card for today is also being entered into Terry's "The Great Pumpkin Blog Hop Week #12!
Here is my card for this week's blog hop:
If you keep your "Butterfly Punch" on the edge of your cardstock and just punch part of the butterfly, voila....bats!
I also inked up my "Fancy Fan Textured Impressions Folder" with "Basic Black Ink" using a "Brayer" and embossed my "Tangerine Tango Cardstock" layer. See how the embossed outlines show up in black:
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
- Basic Black, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
- Kits: Ghoulish Googlies Designer Printed Kit
- Stamps: Ghoulish Googlies
- Inks: StazOn Jet Black, Basic Black
- Tools: Stampin' Dimensionals, Modern Label Punch, Big Shot Machine, Tasteful Trim Die, Fancy Fan Textured Impressions Folder, Butterfly Punch, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Brayer