October 8, 2012

Preserved with Love Tutorial for Sale!

Have you purchased the "Cannery Set Framelits" yet from Stampin' Up!? And what about the matching stamp set called "Perfectly Preserved"? If you have, I have the perfect tutorial for sale this month for you to play with:


Preserved with Love includes the following tutorials:
  • Pear Card
  • Apple Card
  • Corn Card
  • Mason Jar Tags
  • Mason Jar Goodie Holder
Please use the PayPal button below to purchase the tutorial and it will be emailed to you within 24 hours of purchase!


October 2012 Card & 3D items tutorials


If you would like to purchase the Perfectly Preserved Bundle in either wood mount or clear mount, I will offer the set to you at 15% off with the purchase of the tutorial. You will need to email me so I can place the order for you to get you your discount. My email is listed below:

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!