October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween to you all! I'm sure I'll have photo's of my granddaughter to show you tomorrow as she is so excited for this day!

Today's card was created with a My Digital Download called "Toxic Frameable Designer Template". This download actually consists of more the 34 items that you can place where you want to create a frameable piece:


I used it on  a card instead of a frame. I added a few punched items and layered it over Basic Black & Basic Gray Cardstocks:


Here are close-ups of the scalloped border that peeks out in one corner and below are my little tags that I glued to ribbon and secured with a "Glimmer Brad":


Enjoy your day today and come back tomorrow to visit. I enjoy your visits and reading your emails and comments!

Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Basic Black, Basic Gray, Very Vanilla, Tangerine Tango
  • Inks: StazOn Jet Black
  • Accessories: Glimmer Brads, Rhinestone Jewels, Scallop Dotted Ribbon
  • MDS: Toxic Framable Designer Template
  • Stamps: Tiny Tags
  • Tools: Jewelry Tag Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch
Okay blog readers, for you out there that also blog, how do you keep the spammers away from commenting? I had my settings set to "Registered Users Only" and have had good luck but for those of you that are not registered and show up as Anonymous, you can no longer make comments on my  posts. So...last night I changed it back to "Anyone"..within 5 minutes of doing this I received spam. Why is it that people have nothing better to do than bother innocent people? Any thoughts?



Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. This came out adorable! I love the little embellishment additions! HaPpY HaLlOwEeN!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!