October 23, 2012

Goofing Off Afternoon!

My poor hubby had to have a tooth pulled this afternoon and I ended up with a free afternoon today so guess what I did? Of course you can answer that can't you? I started out with the intention of organizing my stamp room....which I did, and that lead to this card:


I wanted to be a little funny and add eyeballs to my mason jar....how gross but cute at the same time huh? A few different sized circle punches is all you need and I even stuck a few "Googlies" in two of them:


Just wanted to give you a chuckle! Have a great night!

Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Basic Black, Tangerine Tango, Very Vanilla, Whisper White
  • DSP: Houndstooth & Scarringbone
  • Inks: StazOn Jet Black
  • Accessories: Very Vanilla 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Googlies
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Spider Web Textured Impressions Folder, 1/2" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 1/4" Hand Held Punch, Labels Collection Framelits, Cannery Set Framelits, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Sponge Dauber
  • Stamp Sets: Perfectly Preserved, Monster Munchies

Follow Me on Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the chuckle! I reorganized my studio this weekend. What a difference it makes. Now I really feel like crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't it feel great to get everything organized Brenda? Thanks for your comment and glad you got a chuckle!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!