October 5, 2012

Free Friday's-The Great Pumpkin Blog Hop Week 10!

Happy Friday and welcome to week 10 of  "The Great Pumpkin Blog Hop"! You can join in on the blog hop by scrolling down at the end of my post and entering your project and then by going over to Terry's blog to visit her and say hi!

I wanted to start off my Halloween post with photo's from Stewart's Farm where myself, my daughter Jessica and granddaughter Kaitlynn had a Girls Day Out on Tuesday. Here are a few pics:








No photo's of Grammy as she is the one running the camera! We had a great day with great weather. We also had to stop at the "yellow playground". Four year old Kaitlynn labels all the playgrounds in our area by color to differentiate them!

Okay, now on to my project for today:





Notice how I have half of a panel in the front and a partial cut-out for the pumpkin to peek through:


I also used the Essentials Paper Piercing Pack to create two lines of piercing. This was a fun card to create and is a little different then your normal card fold. Give it a try and I swear you will love it!

Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Very Vanilla
  • DSP: Houndstooth & Scaringbone
  • Inks: StazOn Jet Black, Tangerine Tango
  • Accessories: 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon, Pearl Jewels
  • Tools: 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Essentials Paper Piercing Pack, Stampin' Pierce Mat, Paper Piercing Tool, Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Stamps: Wicked Cool, Jack of all Trades
  • Misc: Permanent Black Marker (for pearls)
Come join us and enter below:



Follow Me on Pinterest

7 comments:

  1. Clever design on this fabulous card. Love that pumpkin, those bats and that plaid paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I assume that submissions to the blog hop, must use SU products only...is that correct?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope! Use whatever you like. :-)

      Hugs,

      Terry
      The Great Pumpkin Blog Hop
      http://goinovertheedge.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. Love this great card design Debbie. Would love to give this a try. The paper piercing is a great touch too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way your card opens and the pumpkin peeks out! Love the photos too - especially the one of your granddaughter in jail and her head in the witch's cauldron. Funny! Thanks for adding your fabulously pierced card to The Great Pumpkin Blog Hop. As always, you ROCK!

    Hugs,

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful pictures and looks like such a fun day! Love the card with the fun opening!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!