I wanted to start off my Halloween post with photo's from Stewart's Farm where myself, my daughter Jessica and granddaughter Kaitlynn had a Girls Day Out on Tuesday. Here are a few pics:
No photo's of Grammy as she is the one running the camera! We had a great day with great weather. We also had to stop at the "yellow playground". Four year old Kaitlynn labels all the playgrounds in our area by color to differentiate them!
Okay, now on to my project for today:
Notice how I have half of a panel in the front and a partial cut-out for the pumpkin to peek through:
I also used the Essentials Paper Piercing Pack to create two lines of piercing. This was a fun card to create and is a little different then your normal card fold. Give it a try and I swear you will love it!
- Cardstock: Very Vanilla
- DSP: Houndstooth & Scaringbone
- Inks: StazOn Jet Black, Tangerine Tango
- Accessories: 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon, Pearl Jewels
- Tools: 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Essentials Paper Piercing Pack, Stampin' Pierce Mat, Paper Piercing Tool, Stampin' Dimensionals
- Stamps: Wicked Cool, Jack of all Trades
- Misc: Permanent Black Marker (for pearls)