Below are the colors for this week:
My flower was created using the Blossom Punch. I cut out 4 using Island Indigo Cardstock and embossed all of them with the Lacy Brocade Textured Impressions Folder. Once all my layers were embossed, I scrunched up all the layers into a ball and then unrolled the scrunchiness. Pile all 4 layers on top of each other. I then added a Vintage Faceted Designer Button in the center and used a needle and thread to attach the layers together. My final step to complete the flower was to spray the whole flower with Shimmer Mist:
The leaves were cut using the Autuman Accents Die and my Big Shot Machine and Lucky Limeade Cardstock. I embossed all the leaves using the Elegant Lines Textured Impressions Folder.
For the sentiment I stamped the happy birthday using Island Indigo Ink, Daffodil Delight Cardstock and the Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set. I cut the sentiment out using the Modern Label Punch. I layered the sentiment with additional layers of Island Indigo Cardstock and the same punch shape. An In-Color Dahlia adorns one corner:
- Cardstock: Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight
- DSP: Summer Smoochies
- Inks: Island Indigo
- Stamp Set: Teeny Tiny Wishes
- Accessories: In-Color Dahlias, Bakers Twine, Vintage Faceted Designer Button
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Autumn Accents Die, Blossom Punch, Modern Label Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Smooch Spritz, Lacy Brocade Textured Impressions Folder, Elegant Lines Textured Impressions Folder
- 3 week mini-edition that is only cards
- These cards are EXCLUSIVE to our subscription and won't be shown anywhere else.
- Each designer will choose a holiday or winter set each week and make 3 different cards using that one set.
- Total of 45 unique card ideas from 15 different sets.
- Each card set includes a printable supply list with card measurements and photos.
- Perfect for your classes and stamp camps or to make for your own holiday cards!
AND...who are our designers? Your favorites are on board!
- Elizabeth Price
- Debbie Henderson
- Deb Currier
- Connie Babbert
- Mary Brown