September 14, 2012

The Great Pumpkin Blog Hop Week #7!

Welcome to Week #7 of "The Great Pumpkin Blog Hop"!


This week I am creating a treat holder (without the treats) as I do not have any Halloween candy yet to use. I saw this treat holder on Pinterest and thought it was so cute! Can you guess what the bottom is made from?


It's the purse die turned upside-down! You cut the bottom off which turns out to be the top so that it is wide open to fill! And what a creative way to use brads below. Reminds me of Frankenstein:


I used a strip of DSP from Houndstooth & Scarringbone to decorate the top of the box portion and added some pretty ribbon on the lollipop stick and on the DSP:


Project Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White
  • DSP: Houndstooth & Scarringbone
  • Inks: StazOn Jet Black
  • Accessories: Brads, Tangerine Tango 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon
  • Tools: Mini Glue Dots, Scallop Square Punch, 1" Square Punch, Purse Die, Big Shot Machine
  • Misc: Lollipop Sticks
Come visit the blog hop! Click on over to "Goin' Over The Edge" to visit Terry!


Follow Me on Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. Debbie: This is SO STINKIN CUTE! Who would have thought the Petite Purse Die would have created this? I make treats for my grandkids/friends and would love to CASE this idea-Would you mind? Thanks for sharing your super duper fun Halloween Treat Holder with us. LOVE IT! Kadie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too! It is a clever idea and is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I like the change to your blog header! Very Halloweenie. :-) Your treat container is adorable. I love seeing different ideas for the same die. It makes me feel like I really got a bargain! Thanks for adding this to The Great Pumpkin Blog Hop.

    Hugs,

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is this! Love this idea and the colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!