September 7, 2012

The Great Pumpkin Blog Hop Week #6!

I want to thank Terry from "Goin' Over The Edge" for "forcing" me to complete a project I've had on my to-do list since Easter! Thanks Terry!


You see, this week is week #6 of 13 of her weekly "The Great Pumpkin Blog Hop. I've been successful in participating each week so far. The frame below is one I created to go with the Christmas & Easter ones I created previously. You can switch out the insert inside the frame for each holiday:







I originally saw the idea for the 1st frame from Nancy Riley and kept going from there. I would like to create one for 4th of July & Valentines and maybe even more.

If you would like to view the Easter Shadow Box Frame, click here: Easter Frame
And if you would like to view the Christmas Shadow Box Frame, click here: Christmas Frame

Thanks for stopping by and make sure you visit the blog hop and maybe you'll even decide to participate!


Follow Me on Pinterest

7 comments:

  1. Yep, I'm a serious arm-twister! lol I LOVE all of your frames, but I think Halloween is my favorite. What a great idea to switch out the insides for each holiday! I love that. I can see why it took you awhile to do - so many little parts. Those candy corn with eyeballs are adorable! Thanks for adding this to The Great Pumpkin Blog Hop.

    Hugs,

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't have though of switching out the inside of the frame. Great idea! I like all the embellishments you have in the frame. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your projects! I am now one of your followers. I would love if you followed me too, barbscraftspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your design for this frame....and I think I actually have most everything to duplicate this.....Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Debbie, very cute framed project. LOVE the idea of changing it out for different hollidays!! TFS
    txjennywren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well worth the wait - this is simply amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another fantastic holiday frame! I love all of the fun images and characters in the squares! Such a wonderful decor idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!