September 17, 2012

Monday Merchandise-FREE ribbon & FREE dahlia's!

How would you like some FREE stuff? I'm not kidding you. For the month of September, for each $40.00 purchase you receive a FREE 10 yard roll of ribbon but keep reading for even more FREE stuff:


You will have a choice in the following colors:
  • Gumball Green
  • Midnight Muse
  • Summer Starfruit
  • Raspberry Ripple
  • Primrose Petals
You get one FREE roll for each $40 increment which means if your order reaches $80, you get 2 rolls for FREE and so on......

AND, I am offering you another FREE item from ME....a FREE package of In-Color Dahlias if your order reaches $65.00. The dahlia's come in the same 5 colors listed above for the FREE ribbon. Aren't they just adorable?
The ribbon is valued at $8.95 and the dahlia's are valued at $7.95. What a deal! In order to qualify for the FREE dahlia's, you need to contact me so I can put in your order for you. Please contact me today!

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com


Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!