September 4, 2012

Merry Monday #31!

This is my second post for you today. Don't forget to visit my "Tuesday Tips or Techniques" post. I thought the Merry Monday Challenge for today was quite interesting and decided to give it a whirl. Here is the sketch for this week:


And my card:


A little bit of ink, a little bit of embossing, a few pieces of designer paper and finish off with a punch or two. Stampin' Up! has outdone themselves with a new snowflake stamp set again this year. I always have a hard time letting go of retired snowflake sets but when this one debuted, I fell in love with it. The stamp set is called Snowflake Soiree and includes the sentiments "Merry" and "Believe", how wonderful!



Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Whisper White
  • DSP: Polka Dot Party, Brights Paper Pack
  • Inks: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry
  • Tools: 2 1/2" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Decorative Label Punch, 3" Circle Die, Northern Flurry Textured Impressions Folder, Stampin' Dimensionals, Big Shot Machine
  • Accessories: Glimmer Brads
  • Stamps: Snowflake Soiree
Make sure you stop in and visit the girls at Merry Monday!

Follow Me on Pinterest

8 comments:

  1. How pretty, Debbie! I so enjoyed your cards as Featured Designer and was happy to see your beautiful card up here bright and early! Love these colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love the embossed snowflakes on the white panel, and that "Merry" fits into the Designer Label Punch. I need to mount this stamp set! What a bright and cheery Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Debbie! I love that you used these colours and the sentiment is really lovely. Thank you again for being my Featured Designer for August!!!
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card, the colour combination is wonderful. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card, you always have such imaginative color combos and this one does not disappoint! Thanks for playing with us at Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty Christmas card, Debbie! I just love your choice of colors and that snowflake set is perfect for this! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Mondays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is really pretty - those colours are just stunning! I can't wait to get that sentiment - it's lovely! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!