September 20, 2012

CCMC219!

Good morning, today at Create with Connie & Mary we have this beautiful sketch challenge we got to play with and so can you!


I decided to go with an Autumn/Thanksgiving theme this week:


My favorite.....watercoloring! And how easy when you stamp on Watercolor Paper. The color just glides for you without messing up your cardstock.


The stamped image is from the "Full of Blessings Stamp Set", stamped with "VersaMark Ink" and embossed with "Black Embossing Powder" and my "Heat Tool".  I watercolored by using the ink from my ink pads. You will also notice leaves and an acorn to the left of the stamped image. I cut all of those items out with the "Autumn Accents Die" and embossed the leaves with the "Delicate Designs Textured Impressions Folder". I then sponged all 3 pieces with a "Sponge Dauber" and "Soft Suede Ink":


Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Soft Suede, Calypso Coral, Certainly Celery, Watercolor Paper
  • Inks: VersaMark, Soft Suede
  • Stamps: Full of Blessings
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Autumn Accents Die, Apothecary Accents Framelits Dies, Finishing Touches Edgelits Dies, Delicate Designs Textured Impressions Folder, Stampin' Dimensionals, Small Oval Punch, Heat Tool, Black Embossing Powder, Blender Pen, Sponge Dauber
  • Accessories: In-Color Dahlias
  • DSP: Howlstooth & Scaringbone
Happy Weekend and thanks for visiting!



Follow Me on Pinterest

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Your watercoloring is perfect! I love the how you sponged and embossed the leaves! Great details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your watercoloring is came out so pretty! Perfect for a fall card to show off all those gorgeous colors. I really like the Houndstooth pattern on your paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Fall card...wish I could 'color' like you and others...guess practice (and a bit of luck!) will help me! Thank you for sharing your beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely lovely card Debbie. Fantastic coloring on the image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just got this set! You beautiful card has inspired me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful! I love the colors and your watercoloring is fantastic! The textured leaves are a great accent.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful fall card. Love how you textured the leaves and your watercoloring is perfect! Great working with you on Create!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!