September 6, 2012

CCMC217!

It's the start of a new month and why not join us at Create with Connie & Mary for a new sketch challenge this week? And what about the Holiday Edition Subscription that is going on right now in full mode? You can still sign up. Hop on over and join us for wonderful projects and tutorials!

Now on to our sketch challenge for this week. How fun is this:


This week's card:


I've been using Very Vanilla Cardstock quite a bit lately, it's my new white! What do you think of the paper piercing and the embossing on my background layer? Take a closer look below:



Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Very Vanilla
  • DSP: Howlstooth & Scarringbone
  • Inks: Old Olive, Tangerine Tango
  • Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels, Dotted Scalloped Ribbon in Old Olive
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Window Frames Framelits, Square Lattice Textured Impressions Folder, Delicate Designs Textured Impressions Folder, Stampin' Dimensionals, Paper Piercer, Festive Paper Piercing Pack
  • Stamps: Friendship Preserves
Visit the other designers on Create with Connie & Mary and it'll make your day to see all the submissions this week! Thanks for visiting!

Follow Me on Pinterest

13 comments:

  1. This card is gorgeous! I love all the texture & detail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Debbie! Love all the layers and texture! And the details make it so interesting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the little extra details.

    Ter ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that embossing - looks like frosting! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the idea of reversing the Polka Dot ribbon for a different (non-busy) affect. Love the whole card....color combo and balance. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Debbie....love every aspect of it...enjoyed taking the time to look at it closely....thank you for sharing your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so gorgeous! I love all the embossed texture and the paper piercing. A beautiful CAS design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, what a PRETTY sample! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card - especially the embossing and piercing. It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how you used the big Thanks on here and that lace border embossing is gorgeous! Lovely CAS looking card that packs a WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, Debbie! I love all of the 'white' space and the texture is gorgeous on this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the piercing and the Very Vanilla. I've been using it a lot too. It is good for fall cards plus for some reason I have a ton of it.
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really loved this card Debbie. It's just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!