I opted to turn this sketch into a Christmas card since we were using Christmas products this week for the edition:
How easy to create multiple trees in one setting than by using a two-step stamp set! The stamp set is called "Evergreen"...stamp the base image and follow that by the overlay image and voila...your trees are complete!
I turned my bow upside-down to mimic the sentiment looking like a tag. The sentiment was cut with the Decorative Label Punch and layered.
- Cardstock: Island Indigo, Whisper White
- DSP: Candlelight Christmas
- Inks: Early Espresso, Lucky Limeade
- Stamps: Evergreen
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Oval Accent Die, Ribbon Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals
- Accessories: 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon in Lucky Limeade