My card for this week's blog hop:
I chose the "Monster Munchies" for my focal image. I even added "Googly Eyes" to my spider. All of my layers are sponged using a "Sponge Dauber" and "StazOn Jet Black Ink". For the background I embossed using the "Spider Web Textured Impressions Folder" and sponged the embossing by turning my ink pad upside-down and rubbing it lightly against the embossing.
The layering for the sentiment comes from the "Howlstooth & Scaringbone Designer Paper" and the shapes are cut with the "Big Shot Machine" and the "Window Frames Framelits".
I used different layers of cardstock and DSP for a little bit of trim using the "Large Scallop Edgelits Die". Finish off the card with "Rhinestone Jewels"!
- Cardstock: Basic Gray, Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Summer Starfruit, Tangerine Tango
- DSP: Howlstooth & Scaringbone
- Inks: StazOn Jet Black, Tangerine Tango
- Stamps: Monster Munchies
- Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels, Googly Eyes
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Large Scallop Edgelits Die, Window Frames Framelits, Spider Web Textured Impressions Folder, Stampin' Dimensionals, Wide Oval Punch, Sponge Dauber