August 24, 2012

The Great Pumpkin Blog Hop Week #4!

You know, when Terry first sent me an email about the Blog Hop she was going to hold for 13 weeks, I told her I would definitely participate as I love Halloween, it is one of my very favorite holidays! And this week is already week #4 of the 13 weeks she is hosting the Blog Hop. Terry, this has been a blast so far! Thanks so much for inviting me!

Make sure you visit Terry's blog at Goin'Over The Edge. Here is this weeks Blog Hop Card:




Have I told you how much I just love this stamp set? I think I have, well sorry, you have to hear it again! This card looks complicated with all the layers but it was actually quite quick to whip up. Here are the supplies I used:
  • Cardstock: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Wild Wasabi
  • Inks: StazOn Jet Black, Stampin' Write Marker in Certainly Celery
  • DSP: Polka Dot Parade, Howlstooth & Scaringbone
  • Stamps: Ghoulish Googlies Bundle, Wicked Cool
  • Tools: Small Oval Punch, Labels Collection Framelits, Stampin' Dimensionals, Big Shot Machine, Fancy Fan Textured Impressions Folder
  • Accessories: 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon in Basic Black
Come join in on the fun we are having!


Follow Me on Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Debbie - this is so cute! A great combination of patterns & textures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your card....and the little popped up and the googlie eyes just make it look like it is flying out of the card...adorable!!!!!!! Now to look at all the other submissions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Frankie holding a bat! And both with googly eyes!!! It doesn't get any better than that. I feel like the weeks are flying by, and I'm loving all of the great Halloween project ideas! You've made me twitch with all of your great cards... until today because I finally got this stamp set! Whoo hoo!!! Thanks for adding your fabulous card to my blog hop.

    Hugs,

    Terry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!