August 10, 2012

The Great Pumpkin Blog Hop Week 2!

I thought "The Great Pumpkin Blog Hop" was such a great challenge to join in on last week that I created a card tonight for week #2. It's Friday, it's finally drizzling out tonight and I'm tired so what better way than to relax in my stamp room. I have 3 classes & workshops to get ready for in the next few weeks so I thought I would play a little tonight!


This is my card for the Blog Hop:


I decided to do a little bit of "Punch Art" for this week's Halloween card. All I did was glue 3 strips of cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango and Whisper White to another piece of Whisper White Cardstock and then used the Pennant Punch to cut the shape into a candy corn. Clever huh? And easy! At the last minute I decided to add some Googly Eyes to the candy corn in the front:


You could even add more Googly Eyes to all of the eyeballs in the sentiment below if you wanted:


Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, Basic Black
  • DSP: Howlstooth & Scaringbone
  • Stamps: Googly Ghouls, Wicked Cool
  • Accessories: Googly Eyes
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Houndstooth Textured Impressions Folder, Window Frames Framelits Collection, Pennant Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals
Have a great weekend and don't forget to come play along! Thanks for peeking in to see me today!
http://goinovertheedge.blogspot.com/2012/08/are-you-ready-for-week-2-of-great.html


Follow Me on Pinterest

9 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie! This is just too stinkin' cute! That little candy corn has so much personality with the fun googly eyes. Awesome idea for a Halloween card. Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie,this is so adorable!! I LOVE candy corn cards for Halloween, but these guys are so cute!! Thanks for sharing your idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a creative and adorable card, Debbie! Love the googly eyes on that candy corn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHH!!! SO CUTE!!!! How creative of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this idea. The googlie eyes were a great touch. Really cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't like to eat them, but I love everything else about candy corn. Your card just made me smile and smile.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE your candy corn idea. And those googly eyes are the cutest! You've made a really fun card. Thanks for playing along for the 2nd week in a row! I appreciate that.

    Hugs,

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving your card....toooooo cute! More fun to case...thanks for sharing the hop as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute! Love the little candy cane guy! A fantastic Halloween card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!