August 25, 2012

Saturday Simple!

Happy Weekend...yah! I have a card today that I submitted for the Artisan Award Contest with Stampin' Up! a few months ago, and as I told you in the previous posts, no I did not win. I am randomly showing you all of my projects.

Today's card I just love because I actually embossed my flowers using White Embossing Powder on Vellum Cardstock and hand-cut them all. I really like how these flowers turned out:




Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Vellum, Perfect Plum
  • Inks: Perfect Plum, VersaMark
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Top Note Die, Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Folder, Heat Tool, Ovals Die (now retired), Boho Blossoms Punch
  • Accessories: Taffeta Ribbon in So Saffron, Pearl Jewels, Designer Buttons, White Bakers Twine
  • Stamps: Blessings From Heaven, Fabulous Florets
  • DSP: Now retired
Have a great weekend everyone. Don't forget that our new subscription for the Holiday Mini Catalog is now in the "Early Bird" pricing. Hop on over to Create with Connie & Mary to sign up for some great projects!



Follow Me on Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. I love the embossing on the vellum. I would never have thought of that. The result is so stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors on this card. And the vellum flowers are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this card. The color combination is so beautiful!!
    love
    Tascha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!