- Have access to new projects every day
- PRIZES just for joining!
- Session begins September 2
- Access 24/7
- Over 30 exclusive samples
- Step-by-step PHOTO tutorials
- Featuring Holiday 2012 Catalog products
- Only available to subscribers!
- Demonstrators & Customers welcome!
Coordinating stamps & framelits......how much easier can it get? Stamp and the framelits cut all of your stamped shapes out for you...
As you can see, I created my own Designer Paper using the stamp set. I repeatedly stamped 3 images using different ink colors and masking some of my images. I then filled my little mason jar with acorns and adorned them with Pearl Jewels. Notice the little poked holes around my scallops? Easy when you have a template to follow!
- Cardstock: Lucky Limeade, More Mustard, Whisper White
- Accessories: Pearl Jewels, 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon in Whisper White, Linen Thread
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Perfectly Preserved Bundle, Stampin' Dimensionals, Scallop Border Punch, Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack, Stampin' Pierce Mat, Paper Piercing Tool, Bitty Banners Framelits
- Inks: Bravo Burgundy, Lucky Limeade, More Mustard
- Stamps: Perfectly Preserved, Wonderfall
I used the Petal Cone Die and cut (1) and glued the sides together to create this matching goodie holder. You can insert a small candy bar or pack of gum inside:
- Cardstock: More Mustard, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White
- Inks: Bravo Burgundy, More Mustard, Lucky Limeade
- Accessories: Pearl Jewels, 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon in Whisper White
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Perfectly Preserved Bundle, Stampin' Dimensionals, Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack, Stampin' Pierce Mat, Paper Piercing Tool, Petal Cone Die, Sticky Strip
- Stamps: Perfectly Preserve