August 29, 2012

Preview Day for Create with Connie & Mary Holiday Mini Subscription!

BLOG CANDY ALERT! Good morning Blog Readers! Yay, today it is my turn to show you a project for "Preview Week" at Create with Connie & Mary. I am so excited to be part of the Design Team again for this subscription! We are in the beginnings of our new Holiday Mini Subscription where you will:
  • Have access to new projects every day
  • PRIZES just for joining!
  • Session begins September 2
  •  Access 24/7
  • Over 30 exclusive samples
  • Step-by-step PHOTO tutorials
  • Featuring Holiday 2012 Catalog products
  • Only available to subscribers!
  • Demonstrators & Customers welcome!
This is my project for "Preview Week" and make sure you scroll down for Blog Candy details. I was asked to create a card with a stamp set from the Holiday Mini Catalog for you:



Coordinating stamps & framelits......how much easier can it get? Stamp and the framelits cut all of your stamped shapes out for you...

The card:


As you can see, I created my own Designer Paper using the stamp set. I repeatedly stamped 3 images using different ink colors and masking some of my images. I then filled my little mason jar with acorns and adorned them with Pearl Jewels. Notice the little poked holes around my scallops? Easy when you have a template to follow!

Supplies Used:
  • Cardstock: Lucky Limeade, More Mustard, Whisper White
  • Accessories: Pearl Jewels, 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon in Whisper White, Linen Thread
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Perfectly Preserved Bundle, Stampin' Dimensionals, Scallop Border Punch, Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack, Stampin' Pierce Mat, Paper Piercing Tool, Bitty Banners Framelits
  • Inks: Bravo Burgundy, Lucky Limeade, More Mustard
  • Stamps: Perfectly Preserved, Wonderfall


The Goodie Holder:


I used the Petal Cone Die and cut (1) and glued the sides together to create this matching goodie holder. You can insert a small candy bar or pack of gum inside:


Project Supplies:
  • Cardstock: More Mustard, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White
  • Inks: Bravo Burgundy, More Mustard, Lucky Limeade
  • Accessories: Pearl Jewels, 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon in Whisper White
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Perfectly Preserved Bundle, Stampin' Dimensionals, Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack, Stampin' Pierce Mat, Paper Piercing Tool, Petal Cone Die, Sticky Strip
  • Stamps: Perfectly Preserve
Now that you've got all the details about my project, why don't you hop on over to Create with Connie & Mary to sign up! And if you visit their blog, you can view blog posts for the whole week that are full of free projects & tutorials. I am also offering BLOG CANDY today of a "FREE Subscription". All you have to do is leave me a comment below only on my blog and tomorrow I will have a winner! Winners will be announced at the end of the week!

 

Follow Me on Pinterest

58 comments:

  1. I love your goodie treat holder. The paper piercing is the perfect touch! Thanks for the opportunity to win a "Free Subscription".

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so neat!! TFS the different techniques on the cool card.

    Vickie Steele
    rnsteele80@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your projects. Love that little acorn! I am loving all of the sneak peeks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute....love this great fall project. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debbie, just love you projects! Colors and great and perfect for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Love the use of the petal die, the colors, and combinations of sets! Thanks for sharing the idea..... Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your treat holder is so cute. Love the color combo ~ thanks for sharing & the chance to win a free subscription!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute idea. Thanks for sharing and I will keep my fingers crossed. .... Angela stampinatthemall@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute card and party favor, Debbie! Love the colors! Love having you on the Design Team for Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just got the petal cone die so I love seeing cute ideas for it. Thanks for sharing and thanks for the chance to win a free subscription.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing! What a great creative idea!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a delightful card and treat holder. Thanks for sharing your time and talents. Look forward to more great stuff.
    SIU, Seletta

    ReplyDelete
  13. Debbie, your card is gorgeous. I love that little mason jar and your polka dot acorns with the pearls. Did you use a sewing machine to create the scalloped holes and the two arcs on the cone? It adds such a nice element to both projects.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Debbie, what a beautiful card! I really love the colors you used. The treat holder is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your projects are awesome! Thank you for sharing and for a chance to win some blog candy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Debbie! What a great card for fall! I love the trio of colors and your handmade dsp. My son just collected some acorns on Sunday, but ours are sitting in a Pepsi cup from the pool concession stand. Not quite as pretty as your mason jar! ; ) Great idea for your treat holder. The piercing looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  17. It is awesome to see such creativity from right here in Maine being shared all over the world. Love your project.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable, Debbie! I LOVE the background paper you created. The piercing is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Really cute project. I love these colors; so ready for the fall.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very cute Debbie! I'm glad that you're back for this edition of CCM.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Debbie, this project is just so gorgeous, as is
    all your work. Thanks for a chance to win your
    blog candy, Margie

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like the pearl accents on the acorns; not what one would expect! Thanks for the opportunity to win.
    Gale S.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fabulous project, Debbie. Love the pearl accents and the little goodie holder is sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congratulations on getting to design with Connie & Mary. I know you will do a great job. I love the acorns - I would never think to use them with the jars. Thanks for the chance at the Blog Candy. Paula

    ReplyDelete
  25. Super cute project, I love the acorns combined with the jar!
    Kris Sobolik
    www.maddiebugdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Perfect for Fall/Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I did not order this set on my first order...but have it now! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Just love the colors, and the treat holder. Thanks for sharing and the chance to win a free subscription!

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a cute idea to put the acorns in the jar. :) Thanks for sharing and for the opportunity to win a free subscription.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love your card! I'm a sucker for anything acorn!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Cute project! Thank you for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love the mason jar, always have....but I hadn't thought about putting acorns in them. This is so cute! Thasks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I haven't bought this set yet, but I need to get it soon.
    Very cute idea. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  34. such a cute set...love your ideas

    ReplyDelete
  35. I just love the scallops behind the petal cone die. I never thought to use the topper that way. How clever! I have this set, and will have to make it a priority to use it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Acorns in the jar ~ very cute. I did buttons and fireflies in the jar, but never thought of acorns. Now I need to try that !! Thanks for all your clever ideas, projects and tips.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Cute projects....love all of the piercing detail. Thanks for the treat packet idea and the die....I need to make some of these.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wow Debbie...the first thing that struck me abt this project was the colour. SO vibrant! Never had the courage to try a Create with C & M session...may have to now. Thanks for sharing a wonderfully diffent project.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Just love your projects!!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  40. Great project! Love the treat holder!

    Becky G

    ReplyDelete
  41. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  42. Please forgive the mess, Debbie. I don't really know how to leave comments and was trying to edit?? I wanted to add that I always love your projects and cards! Thanks for sharing. seefaithstamp@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. These are so cute! Can't wait for the session to start!!! Thanks for sharing your wonderful creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Love this project!! Thanks for sharing and a chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Great use of the stamp set and framelits. Thanks for sharing your creativity. I always enjoy your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Love the projects. Thanks for sharing your great projects and for a chance to win blog candy!

    ReplyDelete
  47. I really love your 2 WonderFall projects. I'm glad you are on the team again. You have a unique creativity.Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Hey, Debbie! These projects are just so beautiful! So often I skip fall because I get so involved with Christmas. These are very nice. I am looking forward to the Holiday edition. You take care. Diane Lethbridge

    ReplyDelete
  49. Debbie, I love the background that you created! The colours are great!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Debbie, you are quite talented! I enjoy viewing the cards you make and this one is no exception! Too cute. I think I'm convinced now that this set is a must have!

    ReplyDelete
  51. I am SO loving your wonderfall samples! I am a leaf-lover, but I have to say, I am "nuts" for your acorns too! exciting preview!

    ReplyDelete
  52. I love your projects, Debbie.. they are adorable. I'm excited to be a part of the Holiday Edition.. you all are so talented and inspire me :) Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Great projects Debbie. I don't have either of these stamp sets but your projects are helping me add them to my next order!

    ReplyDelete
  54. Love the pearls with this set. I wouldn't have thought about the two together.

    ReplyDelete
  55. Love the acorns! Fun projects. We need to put a nut bar of some kind in the treat cone! Or, stuff some leaves in it for a decoration. Fun!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
  56. Great projects! Would love to win.

    ReplyDelete
  57. Love, love love your creations. I always think it is so clever when you stamp your own paper, for a personal touch. I can't wait to see what you come up with next. I could look at the projects on your blog all day, and would love to see the creations for Create's Holliday Edition. I'd love to win a subscription, as there is no way I can afford to buy one right now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!