And my card:
I really went away from the traditional Christmas colors with this one. I just love how the Pretty In Pink Cardstock and the Rich Razzleberry DSP look against a little splash of Early Espresso. I even colored my Very Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon in Early Espresso Ink to match my card. Here's a close-up of the colored image:
I embossed my DSP panel with the Elegant Lines Textured Impressions Folder and lightly sanded the embossing. I also added Dazzling Details in all the little swirly's in the embossing. The stamped image also has some of the Dazzling Details in the leaves and the flowers were colored with my Blender Pen and my inks!
- Cardstock: Pretty In Pink, Whisper White, Early Espresso
- DSP: Brights Paper Pack
- Inks: Early Espresso, Rich Razzleberry, Pretty In Pink
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Labels Collection Framelits, Word Window Punch, Elegant Lines Textured Impressions Folder, Blender Pen, Stampin' Dimensionals
- Accessories: Very Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon, Dazzling Details
- Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Bordering on Romance
I also want to remind you today is Melissa Davies turn for her project today during our Preview Week at Create with Connie & Mary. Melissa Davies at RubberFUNatics will have a free tutorial & project for you and she will be offering blog candy on her blog. Visit Create with Connie & Mary for all the details!