August 3, 2012

Free Friday-Sue's Workshop!

Happy Birthday Sue! Sue has a birthday at the end of July each year and she saves all her "birthday" money plus always books a workshop with me to spend her money! We had a great time creating.

This is the 1st card I demo'd, showing the girls how to "mask", how to ink a stamp using Stampin' Write Markers and how to make this cute little birds nest:




Card Supplies:
  • Stamp Set: Take Care, Woodgrain background stamp
  • Inks: Summer Starfruit, Chocolate Chip, Wild Wasabi
  • Cardstock: So Saffron, Wild Wasabi, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
  • Tools: Scallop Trim Border Punch, Mini Glue Dots, Paper Snips
Card #2: For this card I showed the girls how to "Rock n Roll" using 2 colors on a stamp image:



Card Supplies:
  • Stamp Sets: World Treasures, Perfect Punches
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Night of Navy
  • DSP: Birds of a Feather, Candlelight Christmas
  • Inks: Night of Navy, Bashful Blue
  • Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels, 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon
  • Tools: Scallop Border Punch, Large Oval Punch, Big Shot Machine, Labels Collection Framelits, Stampin' Dimensionals, Argyle Textured Impressions Folder
And for the last card:


I knew we had quite a few new stampers for our workshop so I introduced dry embossing, using the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig and the use of the Bird Punch:


Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Soft Suede, Sahara Sand, Calypso Coral, Pool Party
  • Tools: Big Shot, Manhatten Flower Textured Impressions Folder, Bird Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Inks: StazOn Jet Black, Soft Suede
  • Stamp Sets: Language of Friendship, Blessings from Heaven
If you are interested in hosting a workshop for you and a group of your family & friends, please contact me today. This is a great way of earning new products and supplies from the catalog! Just ask Sue!


Follow Me on Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie,
    awesome cards! I love the little birdsnest and the Manhatten Flower.
    Have a great weekend
    Tascha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie,
    I would like to say Thank you for all the work that you did for my party. Had a wonderful time. I cant wait to get all my new toys. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very welcome Sue! All the goodies should be in on Wednesday and I should be home that day. I'll text you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!